Strong relationships define the Hussey Realty brand. Hussey Realty partners with some of the best local builders to ensure each home is of the highest quality.
Have you ever wanted to design a space to suit your exact needs? Our builders are experienced developers and can satisfy any client wish list with their award-winning, custom designs and home plans. Home warranties like the Atlantic Home Warranty Program in our new construction subdivisions and condominiums provide peace of mind for the homeowner. With efficient project management as well as a high attention to detail from our builders, architect, draftsperson and inspector, you can rest easy knowing that your new home will be a quality property completed on time and on budget.
Plenty of custom home design options allow you to select your desired exterior, layout and finishings. Hussey Realty builders will obtain quotes from an extensive network of quality suppliers to help you with key decisions on interior and exterior, custom finishing and trim packages. On-site and in-house selection opportunities will help you envision the final product. Let us work with you to bring your dream to life.
- Do it right the first time with qualified, professional builders – you don’t need to sacrifice quality for cost
- There is no such thing as too much planning when building a house – consider your present and future needs, and what you’ve learnt from living in your current space, down to the nuts and bolts such as storage areas and the size of your furniture
- Buyers will always be looking for features such as plenty of natural light, high ceilings, lots of storage and products such as stainless steel appliances, stone countertops and heated floors. Incorporating these elements in your custom home design plan will allow you to enjoy their benefits while raising future resale value. It is much more efficient and less expensive than having to renovate later.
- Always overestimate your budget and timeline to allow a cushion in case something unexpected crops up or you change your mind on finishings.
- Look at exteriors and interiors of houses in your area to help determine your ideal layout and preferred style. Images in magazines and on the Internet can also provide inspiration.
- Think ahead to save money and time on future work - For example: Is your long-term plan to install a whole-house audio system? - if so, pre-wire during construction to save money on the installation. It’ll be ready to go as soon as you are.